ICSIE is initiated in 2012. It has been held in Phuket(Thailand), Chennai(India), Singapore, Dubai(UAE), Tokyo(Japan), Singapore, and Cairo(Egypt) in last 9 years. 2021 10th International Conference on Software and Information Engineering (ICSIE 2021) will be held in Cairo, Egypt on November 12-14, 2021 once again, co-organized by The British University in Egypt. ICSIE 2021 will offer an extensive program of interest to academia and industry. It will include several distinguished keynote speakers and three conference days full of parallel sessions, Cairo city visiting, etc. A series of exciting speeches to develop skills in and advance awareness of requirements engineering practices is of particular interest to industry.
ICSIE is an annual event focusing on state of the art technologies pertaining to digital information, communications, network technology and multimedia. It is an opportunity for researchers and practitioners to meet together and discuss the recent trends in computer applications. Young researchers are highly encouraged to submit their work to the conference.
TO SUBMIT A PAPER:
1. Read through the topic page and select the track or topics which is closest to the topic of your paper. If you cannot decide that which topic is suitable for your research topic, you can email the corresponding person with your title and a draft of your manuscript, for advice on firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Authors must submit papers electronically through the conference system by using online submission form or if you have any inquires, please contact us via email to email@example.com
3. All papers must follow the paper submission guidelines
All submitted papers will go through a blind peer review process and accepted manuscripts will be published in conference proceedings. Conference proceeding will be submitted to Ei Compendex and Scopus,etc.
Selected conference papers will be published in special / Scopus indexed journals associated with this conference. Associated journals will allocate a special / regular issue for papers submitted to this conference.
PUBLICATION & INDEXING
All submissions will be blind reviewed by the Program Committee on the basis of technical quality, relevance to conference topics of interest, originality, significance, and clarity. All accepted and presented papers will be published in the conference proceedings by ACM (ISBN: 978-1-4503-8431-5), which will be submitted for Ei Compendex and Scopus.
ICSIE 2020 丨ACM Digital Library (ISBN: 978-1-4503-7721-8) 丨Ei Compendex 丨Scopus
ICSIE 2019 丨ACM Digital Library (ISBN: 978-1-4503-6618-2) 丨Ei Compendex 丨Scopus
ICSIE 2018 丨ACM Digital Library (ISBN: 978-1-4503-6469-0) 丨Ei Compendex 丨Scopus
Moreover, some enhanced and extended papers could be published in one of the following Scopus indexed journals:
* International Journal of Interactive Mobile Technologies (iJIM): https://online-journals.org/index.php/i-jim
* International Journal of Online and Biomedical Engineering (iJOE): https://online-journals.org/index.php/i-joe
* International Journal of Emerging Technologies in Learning (iJET): https://online-journals.org/index.php/i-jet