Abstract/Full Submission Date: November 20, 2019
Acceptance Notification: December 10, 2019
Registration Deadline: December 30, 2019
About ICSIE 2020
ICSIE is initiated in 2012. It has been held in Phuket(Thailand), Chennai(India), Singapore, Dubai(UAE), Tokyo(Japan), Singapore, and Cario(Egypt) in last 8 years. 2020 9th International Conference on Software and Information Engineering (ICSIE 2020) will be held in Cairo, Egypt on April 14-16, 2020 once again, co-organized by The British University in Egypt. ICSIE 2020 will offer an extensive program of interest to academia and industry. It will include several distinguished keynote speakers and four conference days full of parallel sessions, Cairo city visiting, etc. A series of exciting speeches to develop skills in and advance awareness of requirements engineering practices is of particular interest to industry.
ICSIE is an annual event focusing on state of the art technologies pertaining to digital information, communications, network technology and multimedia. It is an opportunity for researchers and practitioners to meet together and discuss the recent trends in computer applications. Young researchers are highly encouraged to submit their work to the conference.
TO SUBMIT A PAPER:
1. Read through the topic page and select the track or topics which is closest to the topic of your paper. If you cannot decide that which topic is suitable for your research topic, you can email the corresponding person with your title and a draft of your manuscript, for advice on email@example.com
2. Authors must submit papers electronically through the conference system by using online submission form or if you have any inquires, please contact us via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
3. All papers must follow the paper submission guidelines
All submitted abstracts/ papers will go through a blind peer review process and accepted manuscripts will be published in conference proceedings. Conference proceeding will be submitted to Ei Compendex and Scopus,etc.
Selected conference papers will be published in special / Scopus indexed journals associated with this conference. Associated journals will allocate a special / regular issue for papers submitted to this conference.
Paper Publication & Indexing
All submissions will be blind reviewed by the Program Committee on the basis of technical quality, relevance to conference topics of interest, originality, significance, and clarity. All accepted and presented papers will be published in the conference proceedings, which will be submitted for Ei Compendex and Scopus.
ICSIE 2019 conference proceedings have been available in ACM Digital Library.
Extended version of some selected papers would be published in one of the following three International journals, all three journals are Scoups indexed :
International Journal of Online and Biomedical Engineering (iJOE) [ISSN: 1861-2121]
International Journal of Interactive Mobile Technologies (iJIM) [ISSN: 1865-7923]
International Journal of Emerging Technologies in Learning ( iJET) [ISSN: 1863-0383]
Call for Reviewers
we invite scholars to become Reviewers in ICSIE 2020.All interested scholars should send their consent to email@example.com by mentioning their area of interest. For this voluntary service, all reviewers will be awarded a certificate of appreciation by the ICSIE 2020 secretariat.
Co-organized by Sponsored by
REGISTRATION & FEE
Registration fee is non-refundable and it includes charges for conference participation only. Arrangements and costs of visa, travelling and accommodation are not the responsibility of the organization, they will be borne by the individual author. We must receive the full Registration fee. Transaction cost will be borne by the authors.
Please clearly mention the paper ID on payment invoice and email the scanned copy at firstname.lastname@example.org
You may also pay the registration / publication fee through credit card by following the link below:
Pay Registration fee through Credit Card
|SR. No||International Delegates||Early Bird Fee (Dec. 30, 2018)||Normal Fee|
|1||Author (Student/Committees)||US$ 400||US$ 450|
|2||Author||US$ 450||US$ 480|
|3||Presenter||US$ 350||US$ 380|
|4||Listener||US$ 300||US$ 300|
|5||Addtional Paper||US$ 320||US$ 320|
|6||Addtional Page||US$ 70||US$ 70|
|7||One day Tour||US$ 120||US$ 120|
|SR. No||Low-income countries and students||Early Bird Fee (Dec. 30, 2018)||Normal Fee|
|1||All Participants / Faculty members / Professionals / Practitioners||US$ 300||US$ 320|
|2||Students (must provide copy of student ID card)||US$ 280||US$ 300|
|3||Presenter/Additional Paper||US$ 250||US$ 280|
|4||Listener||US$ 220||US$ 220|
|5||Addtional Page||US$ 70||US$ 70|
Registration Fee Include:
- Conference Material & Program
- Conference Bag
- Certificate of Presentation
- Lunches and Coffee Breaks
- Conference Proceeding Soft Form
Following rules must be applied:
Registrations without payment are not valid.
At least one author MUST register paying authors’ registration fee in order for their paper to be considered for presentation and included in the conference proceedings.
- Author registration includes the presentation of one paper.
- Additional (up to 2) presentations by the same author imply an extra cost per paper/presentation. The special reduce fee for authors is applicable only once per accepted submission.
- For the list of developing countries see List (We hould provide such list)
- Student fee for an author is applicable, if the paper was solely written by students not older than 30 years. A confirmation about the student status and the age of all authors from the university is necessary. A student ID card is necessary.