Abstract/Full Submission Date: February 20, 2020
Acceptance Notification: March 05, 2020
Registration Deadline: March 15, 2020
Dear participant of ICSIE 2020,
As you will no doubt be aware, the outbreak of novel Corona-virus has now reached a number of new countries including some in the Middle East and North Africa. In Europe the situation is escalating!
Following conversations with our host partner, The British University in Egypt (BUE), we have agreed to postpone the upcoming Summits, namely ICSIE 2020 until the autumn. Proposed new dates are November 11-13, 2020. However, this will be confirmed later.
Our primary concern remains the well being of our staff, delegates and partners and we believe this to be the most appropriate precautionary course of action.
We understand that existing accommodation and flight bookings may need to be rescheduled or cancelled. Most of Hotels and Airlines are ready to do such changes without any penalties.
Due to the postponement of the conference, some scholars who did not meet the deadline for submission can continue to submit. The submission deadline has been postponed to July 15. The organizing committee also has sufficient time to review the submissions. We hope that we will be united and fight the epidemic. Hope to meet you in Cairo in November.
About ICSIE 2020
ICSIE is initiated in 2012. It has been held in Phuket(Thailand), Chennai(India), Singapore, Dubai(UAE), Tokyo(Japan), Singapore, and Cario(Egypt) in last 8 years. 2020 9th International Conference on Software and Information Engineering (ICSIE 2020) will be held in Cairo, Egypt on November 11-13, 2020 once again, co-organized by The British University in Egypt. ICSIE 2020 will offer an extensive program of interest to academia and industry. It will include several distinguished keynote speakers and four conference days full of parallel sessions, Cairo city visiting, etc. A series of exciting speeches to develop skills in and advance awareness of requirements engineering practices is of particular interest to industry.
ICSIE is an annual event focusing on state of the art technologies pertaining to digital information, communications, network technology and multimedia. It is an opportunity for researchers and practitioners to meet together and discuss the recent trends in computer applications. Young researchers are highly encouraged to submit their work to the conference.
TO SUBMIT A PAPER:
1. Read through the topic page and select the track or topics which is closest to the topic of your paper. If you cannot decide that which topic is suitable for your research topic, you can email the corresponding person with your title and a draft of your manuscript, for advice on email@example.com
2. Authors must submit papers electronically through the conference system by using online submission form or if you have any inquires, please contact us via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
3. All papers must follow the paper submission guidelines
All submitted papers will go through a blind peer review process and accepted manuscripts will be published in conference proceedings. Conference proceeding will be submitted to Ei Compendex and Scopus,etc.
Selected conference papers will be published in special / Scopus indexed journals associated with this conference. Associated journals will allocate a special / regular issue for papers submitted to this conference.
Paper Publication & Indexing
All submissions will be blind reviewed by the Program Committee on the basis of technical quality, relevance to conference topics of interest, originality, significance, and clarity. All accepted and presented papers will be published in the conference proceedings by ACM (978-1-4503-7721-8), which will be submitted for Ei Compendex and Scopus.
Call for Reviewers
we invite scholars to become Reviewers in ICSIE 2020.All interested scholars should send their consent to email@example.com by mentioning their area of interest. For this voluntary service, all reviewers will be awarded a certificate of appreciation by the ICSIE 2020 secretariat.
Co-organized by Sponsored by Published by
REGISTRATION & FEE
Registration fee is non-refundable and it includes charges for conference participation only. Arrangements and costs of visa, travelling and accommodation are not the responsibility of the organization, they will be borne by the individual author. We must receive the full Registration fee. Transaction cost will be borne by the authors.
Please clearly mention the paper ID on payment invoice and email the scanned copy at firstname.lastname@example.org
You may also pay the registration / publication fee through credit card by following the link below:
Pay Registration fee through Credit Card
|SR. No||International Delegates||Early Bird Fee (Dec. 30, 2019)||Normal Fee|
|1||Author (Student/Committees)||US$ 450||US$ 500|
|2||Author||US$ 500||US$ 550|
|3||Presenter||US$ 350||US$ 400|
|4||Listener||US$ 300||US$ 300|
|5||Addtional Paper||US$ 320||US$ 320|
|6||Addtional Page||US$ 70||US$ 70|
|7||One day Tour||US$ 120||US$ 120|
|SR. No||Low-income countries and students||Early Bird Fee (Dec. 30, 2019)||Normal Fee|
|1||All Participants / Faculty members / Professionals / Practitioners||US$ 320||US$ 380|
|2||Students (must provide copy of student ID card)||US$ 300||US$ 350|
|3||Presenter/Additional Paper||US$ 280||US$ 300|
|4||Listener||US$ 250||US$ 250|
|5||Addtional Page||US$ 70||US$ 70|
Registration Fee Include:
- Conference Material & Program
- Conference Bag
- Certificate of Presentation
- Lunches and Coffee Breaks
- Conference Proceeding Soft Form
Following rules must be applied:
Registrations without payment are not valid.
At least one author MUST register paying authors’ registration fee in order for their paper to be considered for presentation and included in the conference proceedings.
- Author registration includes the presentation of one paper.
- Additional (up to 2) presentations by the same author imply an extra cost per paper/presentation. The special reduce fee for authors is applicable only once per accepted submission.
- For the list of developing countries see List (We hould provide such list)
- Student fee for an author is applicable, if the paper was solely written by students not older than 30 years. A confirmation about the student status and the age of all authors from the university is necessary. A student ID card is necessary.
- If you cannot attend the meeting due to the epidemic situation, you can participate in the web conference session or video conference session, etc, and enjoy 50USD discount beased on the regular registration fee.